We were playing tag over at Jack’s, Sara was the seek. She started to count so. I run to my bedroom to hide in my closet. but the closet was too small for me. But Sara was going into my mum and dad’s room and then she comes into my room but she had 1 minute. But she said I give up. I said come here she was coming and she tries to get in the closet. But she couldn't get in she called everyone in the house. My mum called the cop. There here yes I can get out I wish there to get me out. ‘I am Hungry get me out ’ ‘ok we will do it soon. I was in the closet for 50 minute. It was like I was about to die and then there got me out so I went to eat. And the. we never played hide and seek 


Comments

  1. You didn't describe how you got stuck ion the closet. Why couldn't you get out? You said, "I said come here she was coming and she tries to get in the closet. But she couldn't get in she called everyone in the house." This doesn't tell the reader what happened.
    How did the police get you out? You didn't tell us.
    Do we care that you went and got something to eat? No! That doesn't matter at all. I wanted more detail about you being stuck.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Killer Whales

The Day Things Begen to Disappear